1. I'm not pregnant and I'm not yet a mother, will your products work for me?
Our products are designed to be used before, during and after pregnancy. They safely address issues that pregnancy and postpartum skin are particularly prone to but will also promote healthy, vibrant skin at any stage.
2. Isn't it enough to just use any natural or organic skincare products?
Even organic skincare needs to have carefully chosen ingredients to be safely used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. There are many substances, although natural and organically sourced, that have been linked to birth defects or could be harmful to a breastfeeding baby. We utilize a rigorous screening process for all our formulations to ensure that they are safe at all stages.
3. I'm very sensitive to certain smells and get nauseous when using most skincare products. Do your products have any strong smelling ingredients?
Nope! One of the first things you'll notice, is that our products are very neutral as they are free from chemical fragrances and perfumes. This very specific feature was made because pregnant women tend to have a very heightened sense of smell and strong scents can trigger nausea, headaches and upset stomach. We don't want that!
4. Are your products organic and vegan?
All our formulations contain JFRL certified and SGS strict safety standards. They are free from parabens and animal-derived ingredients (vegan) and are sourced from ethical suppliers.
5. Do the products have an expiry date?
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness for up to 12-24 months. We recommend use within 6 months of opening.
6. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
It could take up to 5 business days (not including weekends, holidays, or otherwise specified days of closure) before your order ships. Orders typically take 1-7 business days to arrive after shipping.
7. What if my order is damaged or missing items?
Please contact our Customer Service as soon as possible at email@example.com